Communications is of paramount importance internally with staff, with leaders and across organisations or with your target audiences. Engaging with the right people can be the difference between a yes or a no. Good communication can support increase in revenue or further allocation of resources, project success or project failure so understanding your stakeholders and their needs and wants is key to success.
Tash Pennant Consultancy provides:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Stakeholder Relationship Management (internal and external)
- Understanding Government and the wider public sector
- Organisational Communications Audit
- Communications Channel Review and Strategy Support
- ‘Share Our Story’ via Social Media – Live event coverage – Pictures/Moving Images/Sound
- Brand Positioning Strategic Advice
- Social Media Brand Support – what channels to use for your brand or your business
- ‘Tell Your Story’ to others – Event coverage – Pictures/Moving Images/Sound
- How to use Social Media Training (Channels, Apps and Re-using content).
- How to engage with the media (preparation tips on key messages, managing enquiries etc
- ‘Pick My Brains’ Sessions
- One to One Consultations